A. PRIVACY STATEMENT
- PRIVACY STATEMENT1. Processing controller
Vincent TV Producties is a trade name of Vincent TV Producties B.V. (part of Ter Voert Van Breugel Producties B.V.) and its affiliated companies (hereinafter: “Vincent TV Producties'' or ''we"). Privacy-sensitive data (hereinafter: "personal data'' or ''data"are processed via our services. By processing we mean all the use of your personal data, such as storing, adapting, forwarding or (partially) deleting these data. For example, we process personal data when you make use of our websites and/or our apps or when you participate as a participant or audience in one of our (TV) productions. The controller is Vincent TV, which headquarters are located at H.J.E. Wenkebachweg 90, 1114 AD Amsterdam-Duivendrecht.
- MINORS UNDER 16
Are you under the age of sixteen? Then you may only provide personal data to Vincent TV if your parents or legal representatives have read this statement and have given their consent. This only applies if consent is also the basis for the processing (see 6 ‘Principles for processing'). Subject to available technology, we will make reasonable efforts to verify if your parents or legal representatives have actually given their consent.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this statement.
- Name, address and place of residence;
- Contact details such as (mobile) telephone number and e-mail address;
- Date of birth and age;
- Participation history; and
- Participation agreements and other contracts.
Additional specific (TV) production data:
- Marital status and relationship status;
- Data on partner and/or children;
- Work related data such as employer, position and income data;
- Payment details such as billing address, bank account number and possibly credit card details;
- Data from your social media accounts;
- Media (photo, video and audio fragments); and
- Biographical data (your 'bio' prepared by us) and other data relevant to the selection or participation in our programmes.
- Detailed (technical) data about the use of our websites or apps, e.g. device type and properties, browser type and language, date and time of interaction and IP address; and
- Keywords used on our websites or apps.
Which data we use depends on the purpose for which we process the data (see also 5 ‘Purposes of processing'). It should also be noted that we do not use all of the above 'additional specific (TV) production data' from you for every (TV) production. This depends on the specific (TV) production.
The biographical and other data relevant to the selection or participation in our programmes may also contain special categories of personal data such as race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, orientation, health or criminal data. We are aware of the sensitivity of this data and the potential impact it may have on your privacy. That is why we only process this data on the basis of your consent (see 6 ‘Principles for processing') and handle this data with extra care. In addition, we will delete these data immediately after the last broadcast date of a production.
- COLLECTION OF DATA
The main way we obtain data is by asking you for it. You are free to choose whether you want to provide us with this information or not. For example, the information you can fill in yourself on one of our websites or apps, such as a registration form. However, if you do not wish to provide certain information, you may not be able to use our services or, for example, you may not be able to participate as a participant or audience. For example, because we are also obliged to record certain information about you in that context. When entering personal data, we indicate which data is necessary and which can be provided optionally.
In addition, there are also data that we obtain automatically. For example, (technical) data about the devices you use. This data is obtained by us via cookies and similar techniques (see also 8 ‘Cookies').
- PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- So that we can offer you our services, products and/or information or allow you to participate in them. For example, because you participate as a participant or audience in one of our (TV) productions;
- To select suitable participants and/or audiences for our (TV) productions;
- Because you want us to keep your details. For example, because you register to be included in our casting file to be selected as a participant or audience in possible future (TV) productions;
- To approach you specifically to participate in a programme of Vincent TV, for example as a participant or audience;
- So that you can post and exchange information via our services, for example via one of our websites and/or app. If this website and/or app offers the possibility, also to contact other users of the relevant service;
- To analyse our websites and/or apps and related technologies, to collect, maintain, secure and optimise statistics;
- To send you (electronic) commercial messages from Vincent TV including third parties who advertise, sponsor, offer prices and the like via our services; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those described above.
- PRINCIPLES FOR PROCESSING
We process data because it is necessary for the performance of agreements. For example, because the processing is necessary in order to provide our services.
In addition, we process data because it is required by law. For example, there is legislation that obliges us to retain data for a certain period of time. For payment details, the General Tax Act requires us to keep these for the Tax and Customs Administration for a period of 7 years.
We also process data because we ourselves or a third party has a legitimate interest in this, for example business interests. In that case, we will always carefully consider whether this interest exceeds your privacy interests.
Finally, we process data on the basis of your consent, for example if we process special personal data about you or want to store data for a long time, such as in the casting database. We also inform you and ask your consent before we place and read out cookies or send you (electronic) commercial messages.
- SHARING OF DATA
Je gegevens kunnen binnen Vincent TV Producties worden uitgewisseld en gecombineerd. Zie ook ‘1. Verwerkingsverantwoordelijke’.
For the processing of your personal data we may make use of third parties who have access to your data. Where possible, we oblige these third parties to act in the capacity of processor. This means that we determine the purpose and means of this processing and the processor may only handle your data in accordance with our instructions and our (security) standards. We lay down agreements with each processor in so-called processor agreements.
Some of these processors are located outside the EU. Because outside the EU the same level of privacy protection is not guaranteed, we have made (additional) agreements with these parties. With these processors, we conclude an approved model contract from the European Commission (also known as standard contractual clauses). In the event that the data is transferred to the United States, we also enter into the standard contract or let this take place under the so-called EU-US privacy shield.
We try to keep your personal data no longer than necessary. To this end, we have made a conscious (organisational and technical) distinction between the types of data we collect (see 3 ‘Categories of data'). We must retain the 'basic data' for as long as necessary in connection with the exploitation of our (TV) productions. We will delete the 'production-specific data' immediately after the last broadcast date of a production.
An exception to this is if the law requires us to retain certain data for a longer period of time. For example, in the case of payment details, the General Tax Act requires us to retain these for the Tax and Customs Administration for 7 years.
- DATA PROTECTION
We do our utmost to ensure that personal data is stored as secure as possible. We do this by implementing state of the art organisational and technical security measures which try to prevent anyone from gaining unauthorised access to the data, altering it, making it public and/or causing it to be lost.
If we engage so-called processors, we oblige them to handle your data in accordance with our instructions and our (security) standards (see also 7 ‘Sharing of data').
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your personal data. In addition, you have the right to restrict and object to the processing. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (in Dutch: ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’).
You can send us a request to exercise your rights at any time. You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In your request, please specify as far as possible what personal data you wish to exercise, what right you wish to exercise and proof that it is also your personal data. We will try to respond to your request within one month.
- AMENDMENTS TO THIS STATEMENT
Wij kunnen deze Privacy Verklaring eenzijdig wijzigen. We raden je dan ook aan om regelmatig deze verklaring op wijzigen te controleren. Als we grote wijzigingen aanbrengen, zullen we je daarvan op de hoogte stellen. Bijvoorbeeld door een melding op onze websites en/of apps te plaatsen, via e-mail of doordat we opnieuw toestemming vragen.
The last change was on 16 September 2020. The most important changes per version:
- 6 June 2018: Complete rewrite of the Privacy Statement of Vincent TV Producties B.V.
• 16 September 2020: Addition of an English Translation
The expected changes that are planned to be implemented are as follows:
- As we have indicated already, we do not use all types of data for all purposes. In a future version of this statement, we would like to specify (even more) what types of data we use for what purpose; and
- For readability and ease of use, we would like to add a brief summary of the main features of our Privacy Statement.